Any of you guys get your Verizon Return Credit?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marc55, Oct 8, 2016.

1. marc55 macrumors 6502a

marc55

I mailed our old phones back on Sept 28th, and USPS shows there were delivered on Oct 4th; so far I haven't received confirmation receipt from Verizon.

Any of you guys get confirmation or the monthly credit yet?
    M

2. rachelsgoldens macrumors member

Mine showed returned but they gave me a $215 credit. I chatted with a rep and he said that was wrong and my bill would be reconfigured but my credit probably won't show up for a couple of cycles. He told me to contact them again next week if the $215 credit didn't come off when my bill was ready.

3. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

I got confirmation already. Keep in mind it took me around 2 weeks for them to get to my phone and confirm the credits. Nobody is going to get them until at least December.

4. Smoothie macrumors 6502

I handed my old phone in at a Verizon store and got a written receipt for the $650 credit right then. I wanted the Verizon rep to acknowledge that the trade-in phone was in excellent condition. Verizon followed up with email confirmation the next day.

The credit may be shown in two parts. There's a $215 "market value" credit and a $435 "promotional value" credit, for a total of $650.

5. JulesJam Suspended

JulesJam

I got notification of approval of the credit - iP6 was received by them about a week ago. The bill credit hasn't shown up on the bill yet, but we are just about to start a new billing cycle. They said 2-3 billing cycles before you will see the credit on your bill. They will give you a lump sum for the first bill credits that will include any missed credits, then after that $27.08/mo.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    But it will be paid out as $27.08/mo bill credits that take 2-3 billing cycles to appear on the bill.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    Were you supposed to get the $27.08/mo bill credit?

6. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Mine took 1 week to process from time of them receiving it.

7. JulesJam Suspended

JulesJam

Mine too. Took the USPS about 1 week to deliver it and then another week for the email saying the device was approved for the $27.08/mo bill credit.

8. Bacos macrumors newbie

Mine took exactly a week from receipt as well.

9. Shark5150 macrumors 6502a

Shark5150

Geez. I got the return mail received receipt over a week ago but haven't heard anything yet. I'll give it a few more days then call.

10. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

I mailed mine back on like 9/19 and they got it two days later. It wasn't until 10/5 when I got the email verifying they are giving me the full $650 credit for my iPhone 6 128 GB. so for me, took a few weeks. for those who are waiting, just give it time.

11. FelixDerKater macrumors 68020

FelixDerKater

In-store is the way to go. Instant valuation. Walk out with a receipt.