Any of you using the "BookBook"case with a rMBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by EttVenter, Sep 25, 2012.

1. EttVenter macrumors newbie

Hey guys!

So my Retina MBP is on its way to me now, and I'm REALLY keen for a "BookBook"case, the one by TwelveSouth. The case is originally designed for the non-retina MacBook Pro, but according to 12South, it'll still work with the rMBP, but just without the loops that loop onto the screen. Now, that doesn't bug me, because I don't want to use the machine IN the case anyway, I just want the case for when I'm carrying the machine around.

However, I don't want the machine to be super loose in there either, you know?

So, do any of you have that case and a rMBP?

Thanks!

2. token787 macrumors regular

token787

I have been looking at this case for awhile now. I just read some of the reviews on Amazon, and on that note I can wait :cool:. Go ahead and order it and if it's not up to your specification you can always send it back. I have to say the pics of the case does look like an antique book and beautiful. Whatever you decide good luck and enjoy. :D

3. bogatyr macrumors 65816

I used one on my iPhone 4S. I don't think I would ever use one on a laptop or iPad though. It looks like a loose fit even on the models it is designed for and I think the big ones look really ugly unlike the small iPhone BookBook.