Any Other "Ships By July 2" People Out There??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Seraphx17, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Seraphx17 macrumors member

Well, I was one of the unfortunate who got screwed trying to pre-order all day and then once I was finally able to the ship dates changed.

Who else has to wait another couple of weeks? Any movement on your orders? I am praying that they ship it early once they increase production numbers. You guys think we will see it before "July 6-8"?

2. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

I'm on the AT&T "Arrives between June 25th - July 5th"
    Its driving me crazy not knowing the exact arrival date

3. iLoveMyApple macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

4. agoat macrumors regular

My confirmation confirm it between June 25 and June 28. Look like we are all over the place in date

5. RxMac macrumors 6502

Two phones with ships by July 2 on Apple.com.... Was hoping they would get moved up when they started canceling orders last night, no luck.

6. bwhite1150 macrumors newbie

Imthere with you. Guess I'll be waiting a little while. It's amazing to see that most if not all of my friends with an iPhone hac not idea that the new phone was out. I think that no matter what early July date we received, we will end up being on of the lucky ones...

Edit: I wrote that late after a bar and I'm not correcting my spelling ;-)

7. MACis122 macrumors regular

I'm with stupid ^^^^ just kidding but my date is the same

8. LaMerVipere macrumors 6502a

LaMerVipere

I ordered on the 15th but was unlucky enough (after trying all damn day) to be in the July 2nd group.

No movement. Still "not yet shipped."

I have my fingers crossed that Apple will get my order out of the door before then, however. I mean, I DID order on the first damn day, I don't see why that should result in a delay that long.

9. actionvaughn macrumors member

actionvaughn

I got July 2nd too. :( I'm planning on trying my luck on launch date at the Apple store so I really need to stop putting off canceling my order.

10. doteyes9 macrumors member

I'm in the Ships by July 2nd group too. I started my order before the cut off though :mad: Oh well, at least we'll (hopefully) be able to activate ours when they come in. I'm over the fact that its not arriving the 24th, but I still wish I could join in on the excitement that is tracking the planes from Hong Kong.

11. axledentaldj macrumors member

Mine says ships July 2nd and I got my apple.com pre-order in at 10:45 PDT time. ohh well

12. McBeats macrumors 6502a

same same, delivers 15th-19th

13. thenumbersrbad macrumors 6502

thenumbersrbad

mine says ships by july 2nd too, i was kind of having wishful thinking that after some orders were canceled or for some reason couldn't be shipped that they would start with sending ours early.

and now today i check the order status and it says that it can't connect to application, i get so paranoid

14. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

My original order *did* say July 2nd but I got an email today saying Delivers By June 23rd...which means, FedEx will hold & deliver on the 24th.

15. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Mine was originally July 2nd, but I contacted 1-800-MYAPPLE and asked to be transferred to an Apple Shipping Manager and we worked out a delivery date of June 24th, since I'm starting my vacation on July 1st. I think I got an extremely UNDERSTANDING shipping manager....:cool:

"We are pleased to inform you that your iPhone has shipped. Please check below for your confirmed delivery date. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately." Delivery June 24, 2010
    - The Apple Store

16. huskerchad macrumors regular

I tried all day on the 15th. Never could get through the process on Apple's website. Just timing out mostly.

I actually had two iPhones in my cart on AT&T's site on the 15th, but I was leery of checking out (not that I have any confidence that the checkout process would have gone through without a hitch). I figured I had a better chance of getting it on launch day if I could get through on Apple's site, so I kept trying.

AT&T's site stop showing me as upgrade-eligible late on the 15th. Then AT&T cut off pre-orders. Apple's site finally let me order one late the next day. Ships by July 14th. :\

Sure, I'd like it sooner, but it's a phone, not milk for my starving baby. I'll live.

17. doteyes9 macrumors member

Now I'd like to see how many people on these forums tries the same thing... Probably wouldn't work again though.