any outside of the US try buying a switcheasy product??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by anirudh, Sep 24, 2008.

1. anirudh macrumors 6502

I live in India and have an iPhone 3g. Tried buying a capsule rebel devil but the site says it ships only to US addresses. I contacted the switcheasy guys an someone called Chris forwarded me to some girl from china. Has anyone else outside tried buying?? How's the experience?

2. peanut48 macrumors regular

HI

I live in India and after a wait I managed to get my rebel shipped. Just contact the girl who Chris has directed you to. They will ship it from HongKong.

I have a RED Rebel for sale. PM if interested.I'm using the arctic :)

3. anirudh thread starter macrumors 6502

@peanut48

Not able to PM you dude. Anyways, you have the Rebel RED or the DEVIL? Coz I don't find the RED very appealing..

4. peanut48 macrumors regular

Got both your PM's..Don't have the Devil..I have the RED..paid the prices quoted on their US site..they shiped them around a week or so after I ordered and got it within 48 hours..they sent it by fedex but that's probably coz I had waited for much longer (due to non-us order mix up)..can't say if they'll ship fed ex international priority for every order..it definitely costs them much more than $3..but don't worry their customer service is excellent..just contact them they will sort you out..

5. anirudh thread starter macrumors 6502

way I mailed her.. Waiting for her reply.. So how did you pay?? Purchased it online??? By the way, how do you find the case?? Does it have the loose 'saggy' down portion everyone is complaining about?

6. peanut48 macrumors regular

Online via paypal.

The case is the best available for the iPhone 3G. There are several threads affirming the same. The sag seems to be only in Black Rebel cases. None so far in my arctic.

Enjoy your Devil rebel!

7. chimpboy74 macrumors 6502a

chimpboy74

Has anybody got a hold of a Neo in the UK?

I have ordered one through ebay which says UK stock (seller is based in US) and shipment within 24h. I ordered it monday night and no sign yet and no response when I ask about it. I'm not too fussed if they turn out to be scammers (I dont think they are - they have too much positive feedback plus I paid by paypal) but has anyone successfully got one in UK and where from and how much (I paid about 14 squid plus 3 squid postage)?

I emailed switcheasy for a Uk distributor and Chris gave me someones email address at a company called envious distribution but I have had no response from them either.

I really want one of these cases they look 'awesome' (sorry)

8. iBaldy macrumors newbie