Any page to send free text message that fully works sending to att and iphone user.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by preguntonontrac, Jul 25, 2009.

1. preguntonontrac macrumors 6502

Recently i got 3 big clients in marketing and artist management and i am always calling keeping my clients up to date.

So i am looking for an online page to send free text messages that fully works for att and iphone text messages receivers.

It will save me a lot of time and also since we dont have unlimited text plan here it will be great.

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

You'd be paying to receive text messages either way, so your best bet may be to get a text packages; besides I'm assuming you're making well over to cover the cost of a month of unlimited text? You know you can also add and remove it on demand.

3. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

i got a txt package but they dont offer unlimted. i send over 30-50 daily so a page will be great i google but most of them dont work or they just delay for 30 mins or alot more.

any tested suggestion will be appreaciated

4. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

Unlimited plan is $15 bux. If you have "clients", you can afford $15 a month.

5. iUser4Lyfe macrumors 6502

God people comprehend what OP is typing. It sounds to me as if this is a business phone that doesn't have the option to add unlimited texting to the account. You could try an unlimited texting app but you would have to jailbreak the phone to do so. Otherwise, I dunno.