any pic of new iPod touch (good screen w#38)?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alana22, Sep 20, 2007.

1. alana22 macrumors regular

Truthfully, I've never seen an amazing iPhone or iPod touch screen. I've seen okay ones, bad ones, really bad ones, and ones so bad I literally laugh. I've got a screen that looks pretty much better than any others I've seen, but occasionally I'll catch a slight glimpse of negative black, very minor though. I'm hoping someone with a "fixed", week 38 touch can post a picture, such as the Jay-z album cover? I want to see if there is such thing as a very high quality and flawless screen on devices such as these.

The fact that some people have posted some relatively good pictures of their Touches showing dark scenes combined with the fact that Apple/MacRumors is guessing "only" 30% of the first shipment of Touches were afflicted with the screen issue leads me to believe that the "good" images of Touch screens are as good as it gets and will not be as crystal clear as most people are hoping for?

On another note, most Apple stores will not have the new batch of Touches in until late next week, 9/27-9/28.

2. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian