Any quicker way to put the 4s in airplane mode??

himynameiscody

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Takes a bit to go they setting menus

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
I understand your frustration, having to press the Settings.app and then navigate your finger all the way up there to the first option is so hard.

Its much easier to just open a Folder and turn On/Off the feature.

P.S.
Op, I'm glad to see that you're out of time-out and back to your old ways.

Jordan921

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
I understand your frustration, having to press the Settings.app and then navigate your finger all the way up there to the first option is so hard.

P.S.
I was wondering where he went lol.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
I just saw the rumor that iOS 5.1 will have better Siri integration, one thing mentioned was turning on/off settings like this. I hope its true, that would be awesome to just tell Siri to turn airplane mode on for you.

yeah

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2011

P.S.
I see your a coldplay fan P.S. me too :D

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA
Yeah, use those shortcuts that everyone has been recommending. There's a slight lag before it shows up. It opens a safari page first, then it goes to settings.

...Or you can exercise your fingers too the point where they are really, really, amazingly quick. :p

CiccioAtSea

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2010
Principality of Monaco

P.S.
two "click" needet in both cases IF I AM NOT WRONG....:rolleyes: why the 2nd one shoul be easier or faster?:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.