Any reviews for the Zagg InvisibleShield HD for the iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Johnny Steps, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Johnny Steps macrumors 6502

Johnny Steps

Any anywhere? They're catered for the 4/4S and I want the ones specifically for the iPhone 5.

2. swoosh0217 macrumors 6502a

swoosh0217

I had it on my 4s and they feel like glass on your fingers. The screen doesnt look like it has a screen protector once you turn it on. I gave it a good review. I dont see it would be different for the iPhone 5.

3. Shredder96 macrumors regular

I got full body zagg on my iphone 5 as soon as I walked out of the store, it's awesome.

4. nharrietha macrumors member

Good clarity, feel, I just don't like how dust, lint, etc sticks to the side due to the adhesive.
    You might wanna check out the Spigen SGP Glas.t also, heard that it's the best on the market.

5. lovetamarav macrumors regular

Good clarity. It feels a little sticky to me this time although it didn't on my iPhone 4. I also find it takes more time to work dents out. I'm thinking of going with a glass protector soon.

6. superstardj macrumors regular

I had one on my iPhone 5 since day 1. Pretty nice, I wouldn't say it feels like glass - it is fairly smooth but not as smooth as the real screen.

I was pretty happy with it as I am really good on installing them but ultimately went to a spigen GLAS.tr

Good for 20 bucks but you can tell by the look and feel there is something on there

Pass and get a glass protector IMO