Right, well after the disappointing updates on the iMac I have decided to hold off getting a new machine until a more valid reason for a price hike comes about. I still really want a mac with a bigger display though and am seriously considering the LED cinema display which I can hook up to my new unibody macbook pro and effectively use as a desktop. Before I buy one though, do you think there is a revision on the horizon anytime soon. Is the initial March 24th presentation going to actually take place and what might it unveil? Just don't want to shell out £600 for a new model to come out in 2 weeks! Thanks in advance. Ross. P.S are there any other viable alternatives to this LED display and what do I need to make them compatible?