Any Suggestions on an Ultrathin Nice Fitting rMBP Keyboard Cover ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by augustya, Feb 22, 2014.

1. augustya macrumors 68000

augustya

Hi Guys,

I am looking out for a Keyboard cover, now there are hundreds of Keyboard Protector Cover Manufacturers in the Market Capdase, KB Covers, Logickeyboard, Moshi etc... I do realise with Keyboard Protector your natural ability, speed and accuracy is hampered when compared to typing directly on the Keyboard nevertheless I would still like to use it. So I am looking out for a cover which is ultra thin which does not give too much of a bad typing experience which fits nicely on the rMBP Keyboard and has a near to natural typing feel and experience any suggestions?

I was gonna buy the MOSHI because of their good name in making Apple accessories till someone here has put a review saying that it does not fit very correctly on the rMBP keyboard it slides from the side and is kind of loose. Any suggestions guys on a Good Keyboard cover which has to be ultra thin 0.1 MM in thickness or maybe less than that !

2. DiCaprioAngel macrumors 6502

I use UPPERCASE (that's the name of the keyboard protector) that I bought off Amazon and it works great. Fits perfectly, doesn't slide off, and it totally doesn't hamper my fast typing either and I fail to see how a keyboard protector could even do that. I'm fast at typing with and without the protector. It's also super thin, you could barely tell it's on and I'm glad that I got the protector because I see the oil that my fingers have on the protector and imagine what my keyboard would look like now all greased up if I didn't have the protector on. I feel like it's one of the best things I bought for my rMBP. You won't regret it!

3. augustya thread starter macrumors 68000

augustya

Did you try Moshi's clearguard aswell before settling down to uppercase ? I would have loved to hear how is Moshi's Keyboard protector against uppercase ?