Any two phone SIM card swappers? You like?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rotobadger, Oct 2, 2014.

1. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

I should have my iPhone 6 delivered tomorrow but I keep getting that Android itch (like being married to a wonderful and beautiful woman but being attracted to someone else because of how differennt she is :p).

Anyone here have an iPhone and an Android they regularly switch their SIM card with? How do you like it? I know there's a potential issue with Visual Voicemail but anything else?

The LG G3 really has my head turned. Huge, almost no bezel screen. But I can't ever really let go of my iPhone!

Thanks!

2. biosci macrumors 6502a

I switch into an OnePlus One to mess around with or when going somewhere that requires an unlocked phone...

3. rotobadger thread starter macrumors 65816

rotobadger

Going somewhere that requires an unlocked phone? Not sure I understand. You mean like another country?

4. Starfyre macrumors 68020

Starfyre

iPhone is the main phone, if I wanted two phones, I may has well have gotten the Plus or OPO.

5. fsfty macrumors member

I just switched to the LG G3 from an iPhone 5. Just get the LG G3 and forget about the iPhone. You won't be sorry and no swapping needed.

6. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

My family regularly uses FaceTime so we can use either iPhone or iPad to make/answer calls. With phone and SMS relay, I think our dependence on Apple will only grow. I've got Android devices but I have them on separate service (prepaid PAYG) and they act as my backup in case I forget my iPhone at home or something.