Any UK o2 Customers struggling to view their bill online??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Random hero, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Random hero macrumors regular

Random hero

I received an e mail this morning telling my Bill was available for viewing online, So i went to the o2 website, logged in with no problems, but when I click View my Bill, i just get redirected back to the front page,

Is this a problem on my part or is the site a bit loopy at the moment?

2. spriter macrumors 65816

spriter

IME o2s online billing is less than reliable alot of the time. Their website needs a radical overhaul in functionality and looks.

3. gjosho macrumors newbie

Yip! o2's billing portal is generally pretty flakey at the best of times.

When eventually you do get directed to your online bill info, don't be surprised to find that it's not exactly what you might call 'up-to-date' or accurate ;)

And if it's not, then try clicking back and forth between the 'Inclusive Allowance' tab and the 'Usage' tab... that often does the trick for me. Good Luck!

Oh, BTW... If you're ever looking for iPhone specific info from O2 I would suggest staying well clear of their highstreet stores. You are more likely to get reliable info by asking some random bus or taxi driver than that bunch of eeeeediots!

4. Dark Dragoon macrumors 6502a

Dark Dragoon

Just tried to view my bill on the O2 site and got this message:-

5. Random hero thread starter macrumors regular

Random hero

Oh, Looks like it isn't just me then, thanks for the info peeps

6. gjosho macrumors newbie

Maybe they're updating and bringing it into the 21st century! :D

Here's hoping... and while they're at it, a nice new 'Edge Coverage Map' for the site would be very welcome.

7. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Very good indeed! And so true. :D

8. naquada macrumors newbie

view mine on the train on the iPhone and it works kinda ok... admittedly the o2 bill site is a bit dire and unfriendly.. like why do you have two menu items for 'recent charges' that both tell you different 'recent' stuff..

also got a bit of a shock when this months bill was:

dec 23 - jan 23 (I activated my iphone on xmas day)
    Jan 23- Feb 23 (the pay up front for next month)
    refund of my old tariff for the overlap between old contract and iPhone contract..

total amount... about £57...

guess i just forgot the first month is always expensive as you kinda get charged double month for the current and next month...

i'll miss my free weekends.. and huge number of minutes and txt's but.. the addition of true web is much more nicer..

I'm suprised they havent like other websites given the option of an iPhone specific version of the site.. (ala amazon, facebook, google etc etc), although I dislike sites that FORCE you into iphone specific versions, its nice to have the choice of iphone or non iphone versions of sites (like google, amazon and facebook do..)

9. MacsAttack macrumors 6502a

I'll settle for bringing it into the 20th century... Surprisingly badly designed web site.

10. MacsAttack macrumors 6502a

They have the portal that is formatted for the iPhone (www.o2.uk/iphonestart) though surprisingly they don't have the icon for the iPhone web clip set up - and the link off it to the o2 site is just their regular one.

So, yes. Surprising.