Any upcoming sales for 13" MBA in the next month or two?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Iphone4sinwhite, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. Iphone4sinwhite macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2011
    #1
    I'm considering a 13" 1.3GHz/8gb/256 MBA for my wife. Is now a good time to buy or will there be any known major sales in the next month or two that making waiting worthwhile?
     
  2. kage207 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    #2
    If you need it now, buy now.

    If you can wait, then wait until they update this summer. Or wait until Tax Free weekend if you live in a state that has this.
     
  3. lagisibuk macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2013
    Location:
    Always Somewhere
    #3
    or you can go to reseller in different city. maybe they will "clean sale" :D
     
  4. cjgonzales1900 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2009
    #4
    If you look at the Buyers guide in the top by the forums button it says wait for the next one and you can see they usually come out in June which will probably be the same this year but I don't think there will be any major changes just maybe a added Retina 11.88" as people are speculating. also maybe the updated Intel chips. If you are not interested in this than just buy now. I would get a apple refurb tho and save some money I always buy the refurbs and never have a problem.
     
  5. DmbShn41 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    #5
    Have you considered the Refurb Store at Apple.com? Right now, the US store is showing a 13"/8GB/512GB for $1449 which is $200 off that configuration new, and only $100 over what your desired configuration is new, but gives you double the size. Something to consider...Refurb.me will alert you to a specific configuration if it becomes available.

    Best Buy will sometimes do a $100 of all MacBooks. But I'm not aware of any specific dates coming up.
     

Share This Page