Any video demo of iTunes Match on iPad?

NameUndecided

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 28, 2011
I've been looking around for iTunes Match reviews and demos through Google and YouTube every so often. I've seen it on the iPhone and on iTunes on the Mac, but whenever I subscribe to it, I will mainly be using it on my iPad.

I'm surprised that I haven't seen it being used on an iPad in any video reviews that I've seen. I'd really like to see how it is on the iPad before I subscribe to it. Could anyone point to a review or demo that covers this, or give their opinion on using Match with their iPad? Thanks!

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
It's pretty much the same as iTunes and the iPhone/Touch. The UI is tweaked for the screen realestate but essentially there's no difference. You just download what you want and go, pretty simple:)

NameUndecided

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 28, 2011
It's pretty much the same as iTunes and the iPhone/Touch. The UI is tweaked for the screen realestate but essentially there's no difference. You just download what you want and go, pretty simple:)
Thanks for the reply. I suppose I wasn't expecting anything *too* different or unusual. I'll probably subscribe soon. I've just been holding out because AudioGalaxy covers well enough in making available my music from my home computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.