Any way to get phone audio to run through the car speakers?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sk1wbw, Oct 25, 2015.

1. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

I have a mount for my iphone which is plugged in with a charger and an aux cable so I can listen to podcasts while driving.

I remember a while back I could make a fart app run through my speakers, which would freak people out when I had the windows down and the volume turned up loud.

But I haven't a clue as to how to run a phone call through the speakers. Anyone?

2. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

Are you being real right now? Lol

Your call will go through the speakers over an AUX cable. Not sure what the issue is unless you have a weird setup. Your voice will be picked up through the MIC on the phone. Everything else will be through the speakers. What am I missing here with your question?

3. SpasticPat macrumors 6502

SpasticPat

If your car has Bluetooth the sound will go over for that too

4. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

iPhone is already capable of allowing calls through your car's Bluetooth, long time ago. You now need a car that can accept that.

5. sk1wbw thread starter Suspended

sk1wbw

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I tried but it didn't work. I'll play with it again. I honestly thought it could be done, but it must be a PEBKAC issue.

6. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

Calls will go through AUX. The stereo cable if it's plugged into your phone and goes to your car. If you can hear music, you will hear the call, ringing, people and everything else involved with a call.