Any way to jailbreak my Iphone 6S Ios 10.2.1 ?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by profisuchti, Jul 28, 2017.

1. profisuchti macrumors newbie

Hey there,

i got ago 1 year a iphone 6S 64GB RoseGold with ios 9.1 and i noticed ago 1 year already, that my phone turns off when soft wind bless on my phone while the weather was very warm.

The provider said that my battery has to bee replaced with a newer model because my currently battery is outdated and a old model and apple delivered like 1.000 phones with this battery and 1 month after the 6S was released, apple re-made a battery exclusive for the 6S because people reported this issue alot and bla bla.

Well, i had to sent back my phone for a replace. I did it. Now i got my phone back and what do i see ? WHOLE PHONE IS REPLACED. And also Ios 10.2.1 ON IT !!!

I searched around google if there is any way to jailbreak and i read about a "yalu jailbreak" or something which shines to work and is also for ios 10.2.1.

I found a download link of the jailbreak tool ago a few hours, but i left the site cuz i wasn't sure if its fake or not.

So my question: Any jailbreak for ios 10.2.1 ? is this "Yalu" or however it is called, fake ? or real ? and what's theyr official site if its not a fake ?

2. QueenTyrone macrumors 6502a

QueenTyrone

Nope, next time tell them you cannot have your phone updated due to work.

3. profisuchti thread starter macrumors newbie

You mean that would help ? i will try it.

Is there maybe any way to send my phone back again and getting a older ios ? i mean i can wait till a jailbreak comes out, even if it would needs 10 years.

Ago x years where ios 6 was new, apple meant already "no jailbreak anymore possible" because fixes. After few months already we got a jailbreak. Same for Ios 7, and 8 and 9.

But this time i feel that we rly don't get any jailbreak anymore :(.

And btw: Is it recommended for jailbreak users to staying on lowest version as possible ? should i stay on ios 10.2.1 or update ? Not that i stay on ios 10.2.1 and in 2 months or so we get a jailbreak which is only for ios 10.3 as example. I am sure i can't update on 10.3 because its not signed anymore.
    I ask this for all cases if i am not able to send my iphone back and get a older ios device.

4. QueenTyrone macrumors 6502a

QueenTyrone

Honestly I think if you call in a panic saying you need your phone downgraded to 10.1 —10.2 due to work or you're going to lose your job there's a better chance of you getting it restored. and for your second question I would stay on your firmware but there has been a 10.3.1 km demoed but it's too late for 10.3.1, so I'd say stay where you are.

5. profisuchti thread starter macrumors newbie

First of all thanks.

I see alot of youtube videos of yalu. I thought at first time they are fake, but my friends confirmed that yalu works.

What is yalu for a jailbreak ? i mean is it tethered or untethered ? and is it semi ? i need more informations before i do it.

6. chrfr macrumors 603

There is no jailbreak for 10.2.1. Anything you see that says otherwise is fake.

7. Pangu103 macrumors member

Pangu103

8. profisuchti thread starter macrumors newbie

Small push.

Is this site real: http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak...2.1-for-iphone-and-ipad-latest-status-update/

Read Update x12. I am on IOS 10.2.1 so what should i do now ? still waiting or updating right now to ios 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 ?

i prefer waiting and never update anymore till my IOS gets a jailbreak. I mean, if a newer IOS than my currentlys IOS gets a jailbreak, the chance would be 100% that my ios gets a jailbreak soon too, or ? because my IOS is OLDER.