any way to know if my imei is registered on IPSF servers

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bonjavi, Oct 13, 2007.

1. bonjavi macrumors member

hi!

I purchased on friday one iphone sim free license from freeouruphones.com, I havent had any news from them since the automatic email of the payment

I've sent them a couple emails abd I received an automatic reply to o e of them with info and how to's, at the end it says that u should try to use the program cause they are very fast and probably it will be regostered at the moment I install the program on the iphone.

So, my iphone is unlocked with iunlock on 1.02,

If I try to use the ipsf program, it makes some things and when it checks the status of my unlock it tells me that it's already unlocked:

My question is : when do ipsf checks if the imei is registered? If it tells me thats already unlocked, at this point it already have checked if it's registered?

Thanks in advance,

Javi

2. jmcallister macrumors newbie

Yes they keep a database of ALL IMEI numbers.

3. bonjavi thread starter macrumors member

They haven't replied me so I can't know if my IMEI is registered. My question is, for the people that Have used iphone sim free, when do the program checks if your imei is registered. I try to run it on mine and works until it checks the unlock status, in that moment it says that it's already unlocked.

Just want to know if mine is registered, sine freeouriphones doesnt do anything