Any way to see the "last two imports" in iPhoto?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Spacedog78, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Spacedog78 macrumors newbie

My dear sweet technologically inept mom brought her iPhone with her to my house this Christmas. She tried to take a photo only to realize her phone was out of storage. I took a look and found that she had never imported any photos and it was full with photos from the last 4 years! After a lovely trip down memory lane I told her I could solve her problem by importing them onto my iMac, and putting them on shutterfly for her. "Burn me a CD-ROM!" she exclaimed.

Anywho, while importing the 9 billions pics I got bored at one point and stopped the import. I then finished the import later. Unfortunately, now when I try to export all the pics to shutterfly or floppy discs, or whatever the hell else she wants, I only see the second half in the "last import" smart album. Since the other photos were taken over 4 years, the first import's worth of pics are sprinkled throughout all of my photos.

I'm hoping someone knows how to ask iPhoto to show me my penultimate import. Rather than sorting through my 28,000 pics trying to find the ones my mom took.

Cheers.

2. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

You could enter img in the iPhoto Search box. This will bring up all iPhone pictures.