Any word on if AT&T will have all sizes & colors?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacintoshJosh3, Oct 13, 2011.

1. MacintoshJosh3 macrumors regular

Haven't heard anything regarding AT&T's stock tomorrow morning, not so much how many but if the would have *some* of every size/color?

2. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Although the one I ordered via AT&T online came today, (black) the local store manager who's been there 10 years, and from whom I have bought a lot of phones from, tells me that they will have a limited supply.

Apparently they did not receive as many as they ordered, and fewer than release day last year. He expects equal amounts of each color.

Hope this gives you some idea.

3. MacintoshJosh3 thread starter macrumors regular

Yes it does, I was just hoping it wasn't one of those situations where they only had 16gb's or only black. I want a 32gb white 4S and would be furious if I camped to be first in line and they only had 16gb's or black 32's.

4. Hook'Em2006 macrumors 6502

I was just at AT&T and they have the iPhone 4S in the store at this moment. unfortunately they wouldn't sell me one. (*******s!!!!) but they have all sizes and colors.

5. lhfan04, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011

lhfan04 macrumors newbie

By limited supply does that mean they still got enough to handle pre-orders though? Because I pre-ordered mine at a AT&T store (big corporate store) for pickup at at&t and I want to know if I need to get there early or not. I pre-ordered a 16GB white by the way

6. fanboy05 macrumors regular

Our local att store will have some... but none in the colors i want... blue or green:rolleyes:

7. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

While I'm sure your manager friend knows his stuff for that particular store, I can tell you that a manager at another AT&T store here told me today that they've been sent enough 4S's "to get them through the entire day". Take that with a grain of salt, but I would assume that means they've got enough to satisfy every person that walks in wanting to buy one.

I do highly doubt, though, that across the board they've received less than launch day last year. From what I've read, it seems Apple has produced a lot more 4S's in preparation for launch day than they did the 4. I freely admit that could be wrong, though.

8. Clcross18x macrumors member

From what we were being told by our manager, we are expecting enough to carry us through the day and the entire weekend. I'm not looking forward to facing the horde tomorrow if they don't give us enough supply. Especially since mine will be waiting at my doorstep tomorrow.

9. Ajones330 macrumors 6502a

Ajones330

Plenty in stock in, just get there early... Saw them with my own eyes at least in my city. :D