Anybody at all with Space Gray and a June Delivery have any sort of activity?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Honey Badger, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Honey Badger macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

Anybody? A credit card charge, change in order status from processing to preparing for shipment/dispatch, etc.....anything? Anybody?

2. sheldomacrumors macrumors member

UK appears to have no activity! USA though seen a few people confirming dispatch for launch day orders. *edited

June orders are along time off!

3. undies1993 macrumors 6502a

Woah, woah, calm down there. It is not even May yet and there are many May 13-24 people waiting still.

4. Honey Badger, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015

Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

Ha ha, you calm down, lol. I am simply inquiring to find out if there are any June people that have had activity since there are some reports that Apple is shipping out of order.

5. vladzaharia macrumors regular

Do you really think that an order scheduled to be delivered a whole 1-2 months from now is going to have any activity? Like seriously?

6. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

There have been some June deliveries that have had activity on various watches, but I have not seen any Space Gray June delivery activity, so that is why I asked to see if there was any Space Gray activity. Is that beyond your understanding?

7. applefan022 macrumors 6502

To answer your question no June orders have moved on the SG sport, other sport models have.

8. guitarfreak846 macrumors member

It's happened to plenty of other people with different models.

I'm in the Space Grey 42mm June camp myself. I had no choice but to order through the online store at the preorder launch, and since the site was taking a beating it took a while to order and my confirmation email came in at xx:19:57. I'm sure il get mine before June judging by how quick others have gotten theirs, but I'm getting the feeling nothing will process until at least 10-15 days from now.

9. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

Thank you! :D

10. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

Fun fact: It is actually possible to clarify yourself without being a jerk about it. *TMYK*

11. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

Thank you!:D

----------

lol

12. Mascots macrumors 65816

Mascots

When your order was with hours of the gate opening, it gives reason to be squirmy about early June order movement.

13. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020

8CoreWhore

How DARE you ask a question! Now issue a public apology!

14. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

ROFL, the forum is a tough arena....LOL ;)

15. undies1993 macrumors 6502a

Name calling? :confused:

It is asinine to expect June deliveries to arrive before May deliveries. The people who have gotten their June deliveries received them after or with the April or May people.

I hope my May 13 - May 24 42mm SG order does come early so that your's can also be delivered early.

16. Honey Badger, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015

Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

Um, asinine? Not really, there has already been some SG May activity for some people so, again, was wondering if there might also be some June delivery activity and was just asking. I at no time was expecting June deliveries to arrive before May deliveries...sheesh. It will all be okay, just relax a bit.

Edit: And I do apologize for the name-calling... I have removed the reference and I apologize for that....sorry.