Anybody buying the iPhone 5?

macintoshrocks!

Original poster
Oct 1, 2012
Hello MacRumors! This is my first post and I decided to make it about something that is well known. Are you buying the iPhone 5? I have already upgraded to iOS 6 but I probably will not buy the iPhone 5. Your thoughts?

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011
Hello MacRumors! This is my first post and I decided to make it about something that is well known. Are you buying the iPhone 5? I have already upgraded to iOS 6 but I probably will not buy the iPhone 5. Your thoughts?
Lol. Great post...

Comment

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
Give him a break. He just joined and wants to discuss the iPhone 5. That's what a forum is for after all.

Welcome to the forums and yes I bought the iPhone 5.

Comment

boomhower

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2011
Nope. No one on the biggest mac site is ordering the new iPhone. Sorry. Maybe try another site.

Comment

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
I've already shelved my pre-scratched, failed maps, iPhone 5.

Having kept my 4S, its working out better than ever. Little did I realize just how much I relied on Google Maps, till I began using my iPhone 5. With the various issues highlighting the poor quality & questionable performance of iP5, the coming months should reveal just how good or bad Apple is at damage control. They've issued their first apology, there may be more on the way.

Earlier today I saw an article on the Extreme Tech website posing the question:

"Should The iPhone 5 Be Recalled". That ought to rile the execs at Apple.

Comment

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
No. No one is. Absolutely no one is buying the iPhone 5.
But, for some reason, in the past fews day alone
there have been a few thousands posts about people buying the iphone, and a few thousand more about people not happy and a
few thousand more about which color and a
few thousand more about memory and a
few thousand more about which carrier and a
few thousand more about how to order and a
few thousand more about shipping.....

Welcome aboard.

Comment

maverick22

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2012
I'm new around here. Love your post by the way! I want to be able to walk into an AT&T store, take my time, let all the hype die down, and buy it. Don't want to be rushed with people around me in long lines or anything. If I have questions I want to be able to take my time. I might use my mom or dad's upgrade on another plan so I don't want the employee feeling rushed either and make a mistake.

Comment

negrohero9

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
D[M]V
Bought it! Love it! Enough said!

Comment

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I just gave this thread a 5 star rating.

So in an effort to get the OP to come back I have a few questions for him/her.

What iPhone are you currently using? Why are you deciding not to get the iPhone 5?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.