Anybody in the UK got a delivery date of 13 of March like me?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by CJMcRoyal, Mar 10, 2012.

1. CJMcRoyal macrumors newbie

I ordered my new iPad right after the Apple event finished on 7 of March by calling Apple on phone and I ordered a new iPad of 16 GB Wifi only. I got emails from Apple today with the track link it says it will be delivered it says the 13 of March which is 3 days earlier than the office launch date of the new iPAD. I tried to ask apple by using the chat on official website. They said the earliest date of deliver is 16 of March but after I told them my case, all the response I got from them is congratulations.

Anyone got the same date of delivery with me?

Attached Files:

2. chrisduk112 macrumors newbie

nope :( mine says

Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Mar 16, 2012

but shows shipped 10th.

3. CJMcRoyal thread starter macrumors newbie

Mine said ship on the 10th as well and it says Estimated Delivery Date is 16th of March on the Apple page, but after you click track shipments to the carriers page, it turned to 13th.

4. chrisduk112 macrumors newbie

5. Lastof macrumors regular

If you go to the Syncreon tracking page and enter the Tracking Number on your page as the Order No/Delivery No and the Additional Order Number as the Sales Order No what do you see?

Mine (which Apple lists as due on the 16th) lists my address/etc, has Est. Delivery Date as N/A, and no Current Order Status. It's in Hinckley (or the last action was, not sure), and the Tracking History is empty. I assume this is normalish, so is yours with your better date different?