Anybody know how long Apples processing takes?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michaelmac3, Oct 22, 2012.

1. michaelmac3 macrumors member

I ordered a 4S from apple.com yesterday around 4 PM. Got the confirmation email about my order being processed, but how long does this usually take? I chose the $12 next day shipping and it said in the order processed email delivery would be 10/23. I checked the status and it said preparing for shipment. Are their dates usually pretty accurate? I ask because I believe there is signature confirmation.. I really hope it does come in tomorrow as promised because my classes are cancelled tomorrow and I will be home to get it. And I can return my 5 when my 4S comes in.. running out of the 30 days. Just wondering what anybody else's experiences have been with the shipping times.

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

You will get it the next day after Apple has shipped you the product, if the email confirmation says 10/23is the delivery date, then you will receive it on the 23rd.

3. michaelmac3 thread starter macrumors member

Ok cool, just wondering how true they were to their estimated dates considering they aren't back ordered or anything. Thanks for the input.

4. gentlefury macrumors 68030

If you ordered it for delivery it could take weeks. If you ordered it for in-store pick up it will be available the next day.

5. michaelmac3, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012

michaelmac3 thread starter macrumors member

Yep, FedEx picked it up a day late but not gonna first world pains myself because it'll be here tomorrow.