Anybody know of any good deals on an iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gc15, Oct 8, 2015.

1. gc15 macrumors regular

I am in the need of a new smart phone, and even though i am not to crazy about buying old hardware, i think the iPhone 6 is the best bet I'm going get. My situation is that my iPhone 5s is showing its age. My battery dies very quickly and my phone gets super hot when I'm using it, plus its only 16gb and I'm tired of that.

If i could pick any smartphone, i would definitely get the iPhone 6s; however, i just can not justify paying 700+ nor do i want to increase my bill 30 or so bucks a month, I'm on verizon btw. Anybody have any suggestions on what i could do? Plus the only reason i even remotely want the 6s is because of the 2gb of ram.

2. JohnApples macrumors 65816

I don't know of any official iPhone 6 deals at the moment. With the 6S fresh out of the gate, you're more likely to find a deal for that than you are for the regular 6, I think. If you wait a couple of months, you may start to see some 6 deals.

Or, check some used electronics stores in your area, if there are any. I found a 6 in good condition at a popular one by me, for $300, and a couple of Plus's for $400. Both 16GB, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Sorry I can't be of more help!