iPad mini Anybody regret holding out so long for retina pad mini 2?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by flavr, Jun 29, 2013.

1. flavr macrumors 6502

flavr

I bought my ipad mini back in dec 2012...even back then there was talk on here how people were holding out waiting for ipad mini 2 with retina. its was supposed to come in march...then june...now sept! meanwhile i have gotten hours/MONTHS of pure enjoyment out of my ipad mini the past 7-8 months...lol

so, to you that have held out waiting for a retina mini...do you regret holding out this long while the rest of us have been enjoying our ipads :)

2. AppleRobert macrumors 603

I doubt it. If they wanted it bad enough they would have bought the Mini regardless. Maybe they did and are glad they tried it an it just didn't work out for them for whatever their reasons. Now the wait for the second Mini continues but they have no regrets.

3. ValSalva macrumors 68040

ValSalva

I don't regret it. But I have an iPad 3. It doesn't matter how long it takes for a retina iPad Mini to come out. A non-retina iPad Mini is a no-go for me. For some people once you've had retina the non-retina products might as well not exist. I'll wait as long as it takes.

4. unibility macrumors 6502

agree. i have the ipad 3 and a 15" macbook pro retina display. i purchased the ipad mini during the christmas season and played around with it for nearly 4 months and returned it to bestbuy thanks to their holiday return policy. personally i do not regret and ather hold out for the mini retina version. aside from this my 11" macbook air & 27" screen are non retina and looks grainy but moving on it will be retina displays all the way. :D