All iPads Anybody seen any retina mini stock in Houston stores?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by pinkoos, Nov 13, 2013.

1. pinkoos macrumors regular

Hi,

Title says it all. Has anybody come across any stock in Houston Apple stores?

The online Apple store shows no stock in Texas, but just seeing if it's accurate or not.

Thanks.

2. Freakyshiat macrumors regular

none, closest store is Ridgeland, MS and they seem to have all wifi models in stock

3. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

A Best Buy in Katy had some wifi models yesterday, haven't found anything at any of the Apple stores, been checking off and on.

4. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

I have been checking around, especially around the galleria and have found nothing. What gives?

5. djuzi macrumors member

I've been looking on and off too, even though I have one coming Friday I wouldn't mind getting it a few days early. Which best buy was it?

6. Freakyshiat macrumors regular

which store at katy had the retina minis? Did you actually see the boxes with your own eyes or did an employee just verbally told you they had them? :)

No rMinis have made it down to texas as far as I know. They were available at the east coast apple stores yesterday, they are showing stock in a few other states today, and the MS Apple store is showing stock as of this morning. I have a feeling by tomorrow or friday they will be available in texas stores. I called 3 different best buy stores including the one on fry and they said they dont have any, and they never received any.

7. puma1552 macrumors 601

Honestly? There's a thread for Dallas just a few posts down. Certainly don't need a thread for every metro area, especially two in Texas.

8. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

9. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Was the Best Buy at Price Plaza, had an employee check stocks for stores around the Houston area, they showed some available yesterday, she called also and they said they had some but no cellular, so I didn't check it out.

Maybe they were wrong, I haven't seen or heard of any around town besides that.

10. djuzi macrumors member

Gentleman, Texas stores have their stocks. Go get them!

11. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Houston and Dallas are fairly far from each other. At least far enough that most people looking for an iPad in Houston would not drive to Dallas for it.

12. pinkoos thread starter macrumors regular

13. pogiboi macrumors regular

14. Freakyshiat macrumors regular

15. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Awesome, thank you sir!!

16. kalt macrumors regular

The store out by Katy had a 128gb silver Wifi in stock - I just got home with it. I'd ordered it on Apple the other night, but it was still "processing" and if i could get one right here, right now, screw it. Once i saw it worked i cancelled my order at apple.com

I think they still have 1 or 2 left.

----------

OOoh yea in the last hour or two the Apple stores here in Houston have them in stock. Coool!

17. pinkoos thread starter macrumors regular

18. Freakyshiat macrumors regular

dont know man, maybe pressure from the community? I really started missing that tool and then realized its still alive.

19. iPhone5s5c macrumors member

Anyone see a 128 GB LTE in Houston? I unfortunately missed the T-Mobile one. Any chance for another shipment tomorrow?

20. pinkoos thread starter macrumors regular

There's a 128gb silver Tmobile at memorial city mall as of 9:18 pm