Anybody who ordered 42mm Space Gray on 4/11 or later have any shipment activity?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Honey Badger, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Honey Badger macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

I ordered my 42mm Space Gray on 4/14 and it is still in processing, which is not a surprise to me, but was wondering if anybody else that ordered a day after launch or later has had any luck at all? Thanks.

2. superlawyer15 macrumors regular

superlawyer15

There are people who ordered within 5 minutes of the pre-order window opening who still haven't received their watch.

3. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

Still??? Wow, I was aware of that a few days ago, but thought for sure they would have made some progress by now.....wow.

4. mwcfc1905 macrumors regular

I was xx:05:17 and it does not look like I'm getting it anytime soon :-(

5. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

Man, I'm 4/14 and it looks like I have quite a wait ahead...think I am going to take a break from Macrumors for awhile and live life...lol.

6. bashmagic macrumors regular

Ordered 42mm SG BSB at 8:09am EST on 4/10. Order got bumped up from "June" delivery to "May 29th-June 11th".

There are many optimistic people on this board who are hoping for early shipping than that, but I personally will be shocked if I see this watch arrive any sooner than June 1st.

The backlog just seems way too big for many of us who didn't order in the first 2-3 minutes to get our orders in anything less than 2 months.

7. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

I was all set to order at midnight for launch but then decided I should go for the try-on appt. first...stupid me. :)

8. mwcfc1905 macrumors regular

It's crazy but seems like 30 seconds is another weeks wait! So close but so far!

----------

Think a lot of people are regretting doing that now

9. scott99 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I ordered on 4/14 at around 6pm est. Mine is processing, but ready to ship: June. Don't think that will change any time soon.

10. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

I'm optimistic that once Apple ships out the multitude of orders that were placed during the minutes and hours after launch, the remaining orders would be spaced out and so shipping would then get to the later order days quickly...well, I hope that is the case.

----------

I think the best news we can hope for at this point is a change in estimated ship date to sometime in late May.

11. nrvna76 macrumors 6502

Would seem unlikely for people from 5 min past order window on 4/10 to orders placed today all shipping in June. But what do I know, I ordered on the 13th.

12. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Ordered on 4/10 9 am and mine is also may 29th-jun 11th...I keep telling myself why didn't I order at 3 am like I do with every other Apple product.