Anyone 100% Happy with iphone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Angus9541, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Angus9541 macrumors member

Anyone else totally happy with their new phone? No scratches, couldn't give a f@£k about the maps, knows ios6 will only get better, loves the bigger screen, loves the light weight design, loves the ear pods, loves the looks, loves the feel of the phone. And generally not whining like a spoilt brat! :D

I know I am!

2. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

yes, but I do care about the bolded, but has nothing to do specifically with the 5

3. noteple macrumors 65816

Makes calls
    Has LTE speed
    Data works
    Clear screen
    WiFi connects where I use WiFi
    Maps have gotten us to our locations

What I'm not happy about are those people who got a clunker.
    Where something is actually broken and are having issues finding one that isn't.

4. blackbear219 macrumors regular

I came from a 3GS. It has been an amazing upgrade, I love it.

5. hawk1410 macrumors 6502

No body can be fully satisfied, but i think most people are atleast 80% satisfied with their iPhone 5

6. blackbear219 macrumors regular

7. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

8. lookn4wifi macrumors regular

lookn4wifi

+1

If 6.0.1 corrects my minor at home WiFi issue even better.

9. spades1412 macrumors 6502

10. Towelie1288 macrumors regular

Towelie1288

hell yea i love the iphone 5 black 32gb is sexy as hell
    no probelms love the design and look and feel of it :D:D:D:apple::apple::apple:

11. zone23 macrumors 68000

Well TBO I didn't go over my phone with a magnifying glass like some did but the one I got was in perfect condition. So far I am 100% satisfied unlike some who probably always find problems with EVERYTHING. All I'm waiting for now is some accessories like maybe a clock dock or something.. but no its a great phone and when you make 10 million of them do people really expect every single one to be perfect? Then they get another one and examine the **** out of it? Give me a break..

12. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

I'm fully satisfied as well. I had a minor scuff issue at first, but that was resolved quickly. And although i thought ti would be awhile before LTE would reach me, AT&T stepped it up and turned it on here this past weekend.

I don't think I could happily go back to an iPhone 4S. I'm glad I upgraded. :)

13. Whered macrumors newbie

i am satisfy

it is good but i am satisfy about 90%.

14. alexxn macrumors regular

15. johndallas999 macrumors 6502a

johndallas999

Uh "spoilt" brat? Really you feel the need to insult people who have legit complaints. That seems harsh.

16. BSoares macrumors regular

I love my wife's iPhone 5. I have a 4S myself (provided by work) and unfortunately I can't upgrade mine just yet. But hers with LTE and bigger screen is so much nicer :)

17. Jeff5886 macrumors regular

My iPhone 5 works perfect. No scuffgate, no camera issues. LTE is fast. Still have my unlimited data. No complaints. Maps works great in my area (yes, I actually like it)

18. laz305 macrumors regular

No one can ever be happy with any iPhone. It's the phone you love to hate. Your forced to take the good with the bad. They have no intensions on getting it right or else you wouldn't be inclined to buy the next one.

19. groupersandwich macrumors 6502

20. ClubDownforce macrumors newbie

I like it. I'm still occasionally tempted by the Galaxy S3 (again) but had such a miserable time with that phone when I had it.

The new iPhone is a great balance of every feature needed, and like any new product, once it has an update or two under its belt, I believe it will be a great product. I've participated in the last 4 iPhone launches, and they're all like this.

In due time, it will be a perfect device.

21. t76turbo macrumors regular

I am.. No issues here. And those that are small quirks will either get fixed or I already have a work around. (I use the mapquest nav app so the maps situation doesnt affect me)

22. jclardy macrumors 68040

jclardy

I was, till it stopped making phone calls yesterday :D

But if they replace it quickly today at the Apple store I will be good. Already did my due diligence and did a restore so it should just be a swap...

23. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

24. eggersj macrumors 6502

eggersj

I am 100%. Love the thing. It has truly been flawless, including the black finish integrity.