Anyone can point me a store in Miami to buy an Ipad 2 AT&T?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by RICARDOVASCO, Apr 19, 2011.

1. RICARDOVASCO, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011

RICARDOVASCO macrumors regular

I've done everything and checking every website. ipad2locator.com / milo.com / walmart online stock..etc... Today a seller from Target said they had so my GF and her father picked 2 and went to the line.When they checked the box they saw they were from Verzion and not AT&T as the seller said. Damn!
    Its IMPOSSIBLE to buy and Ipad 3g, 64gb,AT&T from store. Only from scalpers.

Please, if you guys know even a scalper who accept creditcard or a small store in Miami, let me know. I have only today and tomorrow morning to buy 2 Ipads.
    Regards
    Ricardo

2. KingOfScalpers macrumors member

Funny you should say that. I downloaded an app on my EVO to take credit cards. Plus they are sending me a free credit card reader.

3. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

4. NikeTalk macrumors 6502a

Just pm me your info and i'll go to the store and buy it for you. It's easier this way.

5. SDub90 macrumors 6502a

There is a Target near me with 2 white 64gb ipads left. I don't get out of work for another 40 minutes and it will take 20 minutes to get there.

I will pick one up for you and charge only the price I pay (~902 after tax), shipping, and paypal fees. How does that sound?

edit: There is a good chance it will be sold by the time I get there.

edit 2: A best buy near me has a black ipad 2 according to their online tracker, but I've always been told that they're being held for preorders every time I go there to pick it up.

6. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Are you in Miami?

7. xraytech macrumors 68020

You can't go to Apple.com and wait 2-3weeks?

8. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Please, It would be better in Miami so my GF or her father can pay directly from their creditcard. I just need that "simple"iformation where they are available.

Thanks guys!

9. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

Nio he cant because hes from another country. You guys cant figure that out?

10. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Where are you located? I must to buy them in Miami and tomorrow my GF and her father will leave the city so I can not order through internet or something like that. The only way is going to a store and pay for them. ; )

11. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Yes guys. Im from Brazil so I can not order it through internet. My GF and her father will be in Miami until tomorrow so thats the only way to buy them.
    I could ask them to meet up with any scalper from Ebay or craigslist.org and pay cash but I dont fell confortable to ask that so if you guys could just point me a store in south beach,north beach,aventura,etc... they can go there and pick them up. One is for me and the other one for her father.

Thanks.

12. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

13. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Yep, im trying to fix it but I can't .Do you know how?

14. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Fixed ; )

15. KingOfScalpers macrumors member

Support you local scalper, they are here to serve you and only you.

16. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Do you have a creditcard machine? If yes, I do support you ; )

17. KingOfScalpers macrumors member

Yes, I do have a CC machine, but I'm not local.

18. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Oh, you had PM me already. However for that price I would prefer to wait ; ) I could even buy 2 Macbook pro's ; )

Thanks anyway

19. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone to save me?!? ; )) I just called Apple at Lincoln Road and they said tomorrow they will receive like 60..70 ipads but they ( my GF and her father) would be there at least 6am to get the reservation ticket at 9am. Damn. I can not say to my father-in-law(72 y/old) to stay 4 hs in line waiting. Do you guys know if there is some people who accept staying there and "sell"the ticket after that? Is it a normal papper with a number or they need to fill the papper with the buyer informations?!

20. KingOfScalpers macrumors member

I'll stand with your girlfriend. :D

I need pics first.

21. RICARDOVASCO thread starter macrumors regular

Nice joke ; ) You should find some stupid person who accept paying $1500 for one of your Ipads. You will get soo rich like that and my GF won't be enough for you :D