Anyone else 50 / 50 on between Silver (white) and Grey (black) and can't decide?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by user-name-here, Sep 13, 2013.

1. user-name-here macrumors 65816

Anyone else 50 / 50 on between Silver (white) and Grey (black) and can't decide?

2. PDFierro macrumors 68040

Nope. I'm more that way with the storage space. I wouldn't be able to deal with a white front, and that's the deal breaker for me.

3. oaktree macrumors regular

I finally decided on black. Ok, so they call it space gray, but it's really black.

I went to the Apple website, and click on each of the three colors, and analyzed how they looked. I finally realized I didn't like the white face, so that left the black.

However, my daughter has the iPhone 5 in white, and it looks gorgeous. It's just not for me.

4. billycuth macrumors 6502a

yes. I am. but now I am leaning silver again. This morning it was space gray.

I will do this right up until I am in front of the Apple store genius member.

5. zbarvian macrumors 68010

I have a white iPhone 5 and occasionally I'm remorseful, but not after iOS 7. All the white in the interface, colorful wallpapers, and icons complement the white front. Black contrasts the bright and vivid iOS 7, and it doesn't look good.

6. blerns3 macrumors 6502

I'm actually torn between the grey and gold. I love the gold but not a fan of the white glass...

Day of the keynote I decided I was getting gold, next day it was grey. I'll still probably be deciding when I'm in line for hours with plenty of time to think.

7. AppleFan91 macrumors 65816

AppleFan91

I'm like 90/10 in favor of the Space Gray. I like the white when the sun hits in just right, but for everything else, the Space Gray looks awesome.

8. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

I am. I prefer space grey but don't think I want a black front anymore. I tend to alternate every year, and it's white's turn. I'll probably go with silver, unless the gold looks really nice in person.

9. eoblaed macrumors 68000

eoblaed

My 3G and was black. My 3GS was white. My 4, 4S, and 5 have all been black.

I'm torn on the 5S ... but I think I'm leaning towards the white this time. I like the contrast of the new silver ring around the home button on the white. Sigh, I dunno. :)

10. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Yes, for once I am completely torn and undecided. EEK! Very odd for me, but I'll eventually settle on one.

11. rockitdog macrumors 68020

I'm torn. Over the years the white iPhones have really grown on me. I love the silver edges on the gray iPhone though!

12. Mr.C macrumors 601

I have been going back and forth between the black/space grey and white/silver combos but I think I'm going to settle for the white/silver combo as I currently have a black iPhone 5.

13. iChillax macrumors regular

iChillax

I am! I decided on black because it just grew on me

14. luked14 macrumors 6502

I alternate every year and I had black for the 5 but I'm having a hard time deciding between silver and space gray for the 5s.

I think a white iPhone will look really good with iOS 7 but I don't really like the way the ring around the home button looks on the white iPhones. It seems to stand out too much as opposed to blending in like it does on the space gray iPhone.

15. -iKris- macrumors regular

I'm totally torn. I prefer the front of the white one with the silver ring, and I think it'll look good with iOS7. But I prefer the back and sides of the gray. I have no idea what I'll end up going with. I'll probably make up my mind the moment they go up on the store.