Anyone else growing to like their iPhone X more and more as time goes on?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MultiMediaWill, Nov 4, 2017.

1. MultiMediaWill macrumors 68000

As the phone settles in I’m starting to appreciate it more and more and the small flaws bother me less and less. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. jetjaguar macrumors 68030

jetjaguar

ehhh not really sure. im on the fence about returning it .. i really wish they released a plus version this year

3. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

loving it so due to the screen, wireless charging and fast charging. welcome upgrades

4. deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

I like the full front screen. Looks great and I’m coming from a 7+

5. iPhaithful macrumors regular

iPhaithful

Here's my spill:

I truly believe this phone is going to have growing pains and early adopters who stick with it are going to like the phone for what it is. When the plus came out, people had hemorrhoids over the size of it. Dozens on threads crying about wanting a smaller phone, etc. And look at where we are now. The X is a sweet spot IMO. I still have my 7+, and to me that was one of the best phones to be released. However, I welcome the change that the X brings, while keeping in mind that Apple didn't force me to get the X. I made that decision. They really want you to get the phone that suits your needs, folks. That's why they continue to sell all of these versions of the iPhone.

If you do/don't like the phone, stop searching for validation amongst the troll filled MacRumors forums. Make that choice on your own. You know what you want your phone to do. You'll find enough of what you're looking for as minute by minute, someone is posting why they will keep or return a phone that they made the decision to purchase....on...their....own.

6. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I’m coming from the 6plus and I’m loving the smaller form factor of the X. I love Face ID and the stainless steel bezel in the silver version.

7. dominiongamma macrumors 68000

Next year it’s coming!

8. jetjaguar macrumors 68030

jetjaguar

Of course it is .. I think I might stick with my 7 plus until then