Anyone else had this prob?"We can’t connect to your wireless carrier at this time. "

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by enthawizeguy, Sep 14, 2014.

1. enthawizeguy macrumors 6502

:mad:Has anyone else had this problem? "We can’t connect to your wireless carrier at this time.
    As a result, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. We’re sorry for the inconvenience." It only happens when i try to check upgrade eligibility through apples website. Not ATT. ATT supervisors say its apples fault, apple doesn't know how to fix it and i have spoken to the highest supervisors. I have been on the phone with them since tuesday and told them i would miss my preorder because of this and i did. The highest up supervisors at apples are suppose to help me but i am wondering if anyone else had this problem and what they said or did to get it fixed? At this point even if i decide to wait in line over night on thursday i won't be able to get my phone unless i go to the ATT store over apple store which i don't want to do. the apple stores all use the same method to check i am pretty sure which is there website right? or in store do they use the same software ATT does? Also does anyone know if the ATT stores are going to be getting the 128 gb 6 +'s in ?

Thanks in advance,
    Ian

2. enthawizeguy thread starter macrumors 6502