Anyone else have a ship date of 9/21 and still no tracking info?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ScKcBc, Sep 18, 2012.

1. ScKcBc macrumors regular

Ordered my phone on Verizon's site and the ship date still says 9/21. And it still says in processing. My card hasn't been billed so I don't think it's on the way like everyone else's who expect to receive it on 9/21. Anyone else have a ship date of 9/21? That would put an arrival date of around 9/26-9/28 ? I haven't seen anyone posting these dates?

2. wolfpackfan macrumors 68000

Ordered two iPhone's from apple.com with arrival dates of 9/21 and am still in the Preparing for Shipment stage. Starting to get a little worried.

3. zer0cool2011 macrumors newbie

Mine still says "Preparing For Shipment", but

I was able to use my phone number as a reference number on the UPS site, and see that it was in Anchorage yrsterday, and in Louisville, Kentucky this morning, eventually headed to Texas.:apple:

4. malibuboats91 macrumors regular

I ordered 3 and have not received any tracking info yet. All my orders still say preparing for shipment. I did do a reference search on the UPS website and one came from china and is in Louisville, ky and the other one is sitting in Nashville.

5. ClubDownforce macrumors newbie

Yeah. Ordered from via the iOS app at 12:15 am on the 14th. No tracking from Apple, and I can't use the reference number trick on UPS either.

I'm also becoming slightly worried.

6. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

Yes.

There are carrier stickied threads on top of the iPhone section for just this very topic. No need for another thread about the same crap like t here are already tons of right now..

7. jimmirehman, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012

jimmirehman macrumors 6502

I too used my phone number on the UPS website and it said departed Nashville, TN this morning. w00t w00t

This however, is only for one of my phones... my wife's iphone 5 has yet to ship based on UPS site results

8. BlueGoldAce macrumors 68000

9. Gianluca macrumors newbie

I'd be worried if I wasn't billed yet. Apple hasn't sent me any tracking info. I also found mine via UPS track by reference. My apple order status says preparing for shipment still & I ordered via the apple store app at 3:05am ( white 32 ). As of now it left Anchorage at 12:58 am. I was billed $317.99 instantly.

10. grantsdale macrumors 6502a

Thanks for this, same with me.

11. armoredsaint macrumors regular

armoredsaint

VZW, same here - i'm not worried, what's a day or so late. i have a life and job outside of my iphone :cool:

ETA: 1st World Problems...

12. onepoint macrumors 6502a

onepoint

I'm not feeling too positive here -- I received my confirmation email from Verizon 09/14 at 8:59am EST, stating "Delivery By: 09/21/2012"

My card hasn't been charged yet, and the website(s) still say "We received your order and it is in process" :confused:

13. Powrie macrumors 6502

Ordered via ATT and its still processing...

Sigh.

14. snook911 macrumors 6502a

I would not worry. I don't think anyone has got the official tracking info yet. I have been tracking the planes and all the phones look like they are heading to Louisville or Memphis where they will be sorted and sent out. I don't think they send out the tracking info until it ships out from US overnight to you. If it says delivery by the 21st then I would bet you will have it by the 21st.

15. Wise87 macrumors 6502

I wouldn’t worry if your status still shows Preparing for Shipment. My two phones say the same thing. UPS tracking using the Track by Reference has “A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated”. Also my iPhone 5 serial numbers are showing against my account and my credit card has not been charged yet. I order 2 16 GB Black so I’m guessing there already in the states since my Shipped By is next day air. Everyone just needs to chill out. I’ve been reading this forum since the order process has started and I am blown away with some of the questions being asked. Relax and wait for Friday.

16. pm3009 macrumors newbie

I was starting to worry too. Ordered black 32gb iphone at 3:11am EST on the 14th but never got a confirmation email and my card wasn't charged, nor any pre-authorization charge as of last night when I went to bed. Verizon status still said "Waiting to be processed and expected SHIP Date was 9/21". Very happy to wake up this morning and saw the full charge go through on my credit card, and Verizon status saying my order was being processed. An hour later and I now have a FedEx tracking number and status on Verizon site now says "shipped" with expected DELIVERY Date of 9/21. Not showing up in FedEx yet, but I'm very happy to see some progress finally !!

17. orange42 macrumors 6502a

I ordered from Apple and mine still says preparing for shipment with an arrival date of 9/21. I'm not worried.

18. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

I wouldn't be. There's a good chance your iPhone is in a warehouse in the US.

19. ClubDownforce macrumors newbie

Valid point. Thanks.

20. aquadisiac macrumors 6502

so is verizon shipping via fed ex?

21. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Folks, do not panic. During the 4S launch, I didn't get moved from processing to preparing until the Wednesday, and I didn't get my tracking info until Thursday. Got my phone before noon on Friday.

All will be well.

22. bossxii macrumors 68000

As with several others was able to track both of the phones using my phone number. Both showing they shipped on the 16th from China and now in Anchorage, AK.

On Apple.com my order status still shows "preparing for shipment" so nothing from Apple, but UPS clearly is moving the phones.

23. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

My sprint iPhone is showing information on UPS, but I'm worried about a 64GB Verizon with AppleCare+, no info on that one at all! I hope it's in the US