Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
I love double-clicking the home button to get to my favorites. BUT, it used to drive me mad if I was looking at one of my favorites (after you hit the arrow to the right of their name in the list), and then I wanted to get back to display all my favorites. Instinctively, I would double-click again, but nothing would happen at 1.1.4. However, on 2.0, double-clicking the home button even when you're looking at a specific favorite will take you back to the main favorites group listing.

A minor thing for some, a HUGE deal for me. Perhaps I'm just weird. :)

bbwinkle

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2008
I love double-clicking the home button to get to my favorites. BUT, it used to drive me mad if I was looking at one of my favorites (after you hit the arrow to the right of their name in the list), and then I wanted to get back to display all my favorites. Instinctively, I would double-click again, but nothing would happen at 1.1.4. However, on 2.0, double-clicking the home button even when you're looking at a specific favorite will take you back to the main favorites group listing.

A minor thing for some, a HUGE deal for me. Perhaps I'm just weird. :)

I purchased my first gen right before the update of 1.1.4 BUT, to my knowledge, hasn't there always been an option to go back onto favorites from the screen after you hit the arrow? :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.