Anyone else still using their iPhone 3G/3GS?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by princealfie, Sep 18, 2012.

1. princealfie macrumors 68030

princealfie

Just as the title says. Very happy with the 3GS at the moment and can't wait to customize with a colored back plate (red or green).

2. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I find this post confusing, to say the least.

I think it is find if you are happy with 3 or 3g. Millions are still happy with that.

What does a colored back plate have to do with that?

3. nitromac macrumors 6502

I was using my 3G since 2009 until last christmas, when I got a 4S. The 3G was great under iOS 3 and under, but once I upgraded to iOS 4, it became the slowest thing in the world. Had it kept going fast (and had I not ruined the backplate with countless drops) I would still have it. But the 4S was definitely worth the upgrade.

4. quantumleaper macrumors newbie

Have had a 3g since 2009, but ready to move on...excited about getting a 5 on Friday! :) :apple:

5. snook911 macrumors 6502a

Well at the moment I am using a 3G but that is only because I sold my I sold my 4S for $550 about 6 weeks ago so I could buy the 5. I have to say I do get use to it after a while but then as soon as you get the new phone and start using it you realize how slow and outdated the phone is. Not knocking you for using a 3GS just my observation going from one to the other for the last couple of years.