iPhone X Anyone else waiting on buying the new Xs until buyers put them up for sale?

TinaBelcher

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2017
personally, I rather wait on people buying the phones first and put them up for sale (unboxed) and bid a lower price and save about 300$. That’s what I did to get my current X, along with billing papers and all information needed in case something isn’t right with the phone.

I know I may have to wait another month (or 3), because people are fast and even willing to buy it beyond original price Until the hype dies down, but so be it..

Anyone else going about it that way?

Deguello

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2008
Texas
If someone is willing to sell a pristine, warrantied, usable phone for 1/3 off a month after release, I’d probably go that route, too.

TinaBelcher

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2017
If someone is willing to sell a pristine, warrantied, usable phone for 1/3 off a month after release, I’d probably go that route, too.
It happens quite often, but I don’t understand why they’d even buy it in the first place then. Good for me, but I still wonder..

TinaBelcher

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2017
Especially since they could just return it for the first half of that time.
Yeah. But I notice they often get them for free. My x had “$0” in payment, but it was an official billing. I know you can get discount on a phone if you join certain carriers, but a free iphone? Hmmm

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.