Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLoveMyApple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 26, 2008
Southern California
Everytime I choose my data plan and click continue, I get this. URG!

zx05c2.png

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
have you tried the Apple Store app for the iPhone/iPod touch?

I got tired of trying on Apple.com so I used the app, took me less than 5 minutes to order my phone and I got a confirmation email less than 5 minutes after.

if you haven't tried it yet, might be worth a try (just saying).

andrewfrank

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2010
Aurora, Ohio
i've gotten this screen literally hundreds of times, so i made an appointment with the genius bar tomorrow. hopefully they can figure it out. in the mean time, i will keep trying. this is so ***** irritating.

phpmaven

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2009
San Clemente, CA USA
have you tried the Apple Store app for the iPhone/iPod touch?

I got tired of trying on Apple.com so I used the app, took me less than 5 minutes to order my phone and I got a confirmation email less than 5 minutes after.

if you haven't tried it yet, might be worth a try (just saying).

You can't order a phone with the app, you can only reserve one at the store. I have a feeling that a reservation will be next to worthless unless you get in line real early.

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2010
I feel the same way, using 2 windows [Chrome and Opera] while firefox just gets stuck

So far i am unsuccessful, anyone know why it shows that message

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
I think it'll ask for a text plan, then voice, then data.. I've gotten close but always ended up with an OOPS or timed out..

kryten3000

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2010
Ecuador (Cotopaxi)
very unhappy

I can understand a company like AT&T treating customers the way I have been treated. But not Apple, I expected more from them. I am very disappointed in you Steve Jobs.:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.