anyone ever have text messages go to a different person? could it be bitesms?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by himynameiscody, Feb 11, 2012.

1. himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

i thought this happened twice lately. i'm pretty it wasn't me who opened the wrong text convo and sent to the wrong person. but who knows. has anyone else every thought this happened to them? did you have bitesms when it happened?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, never.
    Have been using bite for years.
    On your messages conversation it should list who you send it to and what.
    You couldnt have send it to the right person and then it ends up to another one and on a different conversation list in the messages section.

3. Longdrive macrumors member

I once had pieces of three separate text messages sent to one individual end up in a single text to another person. Needless to say, very confusing.

4. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

iMessage has been know to sent to the wrong person, already lawsuits over it.

5. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

okay well then i guess it was me. the only reason i asked is because there was a brief period on the blackberry bold where on a rare occasion it was doing that to people

6. TC25 macrumors 68020

What does this have to do with your initial accusation that bitesms caused it?

7. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

i had my un-jailbroken longer than i did jailbroken and never noticed it. i'm not accusing bitesms, just wandering if there was any known issues or others experienced anything similar

8. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

I did have an issue with iMessage/BiteSMS where if set to resend on fail in QR, it would default and resend it on the retry to the last QC. Which has led to awkward conversations. >___>