Anyone familiar with the Brenthaven Metrolite II

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Dman24, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Dman24 macrumors newbie

I have been checking out cases for my macbook as I have another post out here. One of the cases that looked interesting was the Brenthaven Metrolite II. It says it flexes to fit both the 15.4 MBP and the Macbook. My question is obviously the MBP is larger so it may fit it better and thus the MB might move around quite a bit. Does anyone have this bag, and what do you think? Thanks!

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I have the Brenthaven Pro12/15 and it fit my 12" but also accomadates a 15" as well (my wife's much wider 13" MacBook fits just fine). Brenthaven bags are fantastic. Although I don't have that specific bag I bet it'll fit your MB just fine.

3. tbear1 macrumors regular

I have the Brenthaven Fusion messenger bag. I love it. The padded compartment has flexible 'bands' on the side to accommodate multiple laptop sizes. I don't know how the metrolite compares, but I like the messenger bag.

Glenn

4. John.B macrumors 601

John.B

I have the Brenthaven ProLite I, which is custom sized for my MacBook. It is great, in part because its an exact fit. If I were in your shoes I would get one specifically designed for each laptop. YMMV.