General Anyone figured out how to change the icon of biteSMS on IntelliscreenX?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Adava, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Adava macrumors member

I want the option to change the location of the icon itself because it looks weird with SubtleLock. Also, I'd like to remove the grabber from notification center. Really annoying.

There should also be a way to lock the intelliscreenx window so you can never drag it up (if you see my point here). Lock it in place so it's always there.

2. xxxhackaxxx macrumors regular

I removed Intelliscreen X for those very reasons, I now have LockInfo 5. There is no way (currently) to stop the NC from being able to slide up in the lockscreen. This bothered me because Quick Compose/Quick Reply forced the NC to slide up. In my opinion, LockInfo is a better choice, lets customization, but this is the major release.

As for the BiteSMS icon, you could just modify the icon itself and replace it. ( I assume you mean the quick compose icon that has the bitesms icon next to it)

3. Prime85 macrumors 6502a

Prime85

I know exactly what you mean, because of this I deleted subtle lock. I tried lockinfo5 instead of intelliscreen but it is very buggy on my iphone5, I am guessing it has something to do with the size of the screen.

4. xxxhackaxxx macrumors regular

I use Lockinfo 5 on my iPhone 5 and it works great. What bugs did you have? Was it a while ago? They have worked out a lot of kinks.

5. Prime85 macrumors 6502a

Prime85

Nothing seems to line up correctly on mine

6. Adava thread starter macrumors member

Alright. There should be someone doing that now. I tried contact IntelliscreenX support and they say they have like 1 minute with the developer so they have limited requests they can pull upfront.
    I'm gonna nagg them frequently about it because I want to see it done. I love Intelliscreenx. Having mail , twitter feed and google news just on the lockscreen is really knit.

Yes I could do it manually. But how? Where do I find it? Inside intelliscreenx folders? Possibly, but where ?
    Also - I need to change the location of it since SubtleLock compresses it.

7. xxxhackaxxx macrumors regular

It wont work with subtlelock if thats what you mean

8. Prime85 macrumors 6502a

Prime85

Don't know if I had subtlelock installed at the time. I'll try it without subtlelock installed and see how that works.

Thank you

9. xxxhackaxxx macrumors regular

No problem, if you come across any bugs, let me know and ill see if i can tell you whats causing it. But i have prob over 30+ apps and tweaks on my phone and LI 5 runs great. Good luck!

10. Adava thread starter macrumors member

He fixed some in the last update.

11. xxxhackaxxx macrumors regular

He fixed it to work with SubtleLock? Cause i installed SubtleLock after the fact and it messed it alllll up, ill take another look.

12. Adava thread starter macrumors member

It works with subtlelock. The only thing that doesn't work is that the biteSMS icon is messed up in the right corner. But the declinebutton being missplaced was fixed.

13. xxxhackaxxx, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013

xxxhackaxxx macrumors regular

Thanks, i use LockInfo 5 so i dont have the icon, i use an activator gersture to bring up the QC popup.

EDIT: I installed, and i had to change the settings in SubtleLock for it to work, but looks great!