Anyone have a PowerSupport Film + Otterbox Defender Case with the film getting eaten?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by OverSpun, Aug 29, 2010.

1. OverSpun macrumors 6502a

OverSpun

Well, I dont totally mean that.. but I'm getting a TON outside bubbles in my film. I finally noticed it yesterday and I've had my defender on for 2-3 weeks now. I also got my free case from apple (speck) and thats how when i saw it. Its pretty annoying.

2. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

Confused here. Are you using a film with the defender. Did you remove the shield that came ith the defender?

3. OverSpun thread starter macrumors 6502a

OverSpun

I thought my title was a pretty obvious.. I have had my powersupport film for a 1.5 month. I've had my defender case for about 3 weeks and I removed the otterbox film off the front part of the case, and since theres no point for 2 films on the phone, and I have 3 cases to switch them.

See, I only use the defender for mountainbiking and stuff, and use another case during day.

4. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

In my experience with Zagg and bodyguardz films , when the film is applied crooked caused the case to become too tight on a side. This caused excess pressure on the film on the side with more film on it. Over time the film bubbled on that side as if the edge of the film was being pushed back towards the center of the phone.

5. OverSpun thread starter macrumors 6502a

OverSpun

do you have a case on your phone too?