Second time posting, trying to get some opinions.... First off I'm impatient.... I'm with AT&T. My contract is up on Oct. 11th and my family member's is up in Jan 2013. We are going to switch to Verizon on the 11th and pay her ETF. The question I need help with----Would it really be that expensive to let our AT&T plan sit with non use till the 11th and switch to Verizon on the 1st of Oct. Our costs that I've figured if we wait till the 11th would be the start up fee for VZW, which is 35$ per person and obviously our phones, mine will be $400 and she will most likely get the 4 for $0. Also will going to VZW affect our att plan or void it with fee's even if we get new #'s? Thanks for any help!!