Anyone have any pictures taken from Ipod Touch 4G?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LanEvo, Sep 5, 2010.

1. LanEvo macrumors 6502

Hey guys, does anyone have any pics taken from one? I have searched Google and found nothing. I really want to know because this will be the main thing that will help em decide in upgrading to 4G or staying with my 3G. The whole point of the 4G Touch was the camera for me, I do not really care for the A4 processor, or many of the other upgrades, although the mic is a plus. And for me to find out that it's a measly 0.7mp that was a huge upset. Now I still have hope, but I would love to see still pics taken from this. I like to travel, so I would like something portable to carry around to take snaps of. I have a DSLR as well, and I carry that around for travel, but it gets cumbersome at times. If the quality of the pics taken from the Touch is indeed nice, I would not mind getting it then, because it is not about the MP per say, though it helps, the quality is a big one for me. And the size of pictures posted by Apple are good as well, but how they turn out is the question when I transfer them onto the computer.

2. SoraLimit macrumors regular

Give it a few more days. The new iPod touch hasn't been released yet, so no one will know what the quality of the pictures will be.

3. gta50419 macrumors 6502

not yet, but pictures will be up like crazy will be up like crazy on Tuesday.

4. mysticbluebmw macrumors regular

If quality is a concern, it won't matter, the iPhone 4 pic quality is even FAR below my little canon P&S. You can't expect quality to come close to real digital cameras from a teeny weeny microscopic lens like on the iP4 and Touch. I think the cameras are more for app usage like in Yelp and the barcode readers or for even emailing pics on the spot.

5. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

well the back camera on the touch is .7 megpix and is mostly for video so the quality wont be that good.