Anyone have bad signal since ios6.1.2

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bez59, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Bez59 macrumors regular

I have an iPhone 4 on o2 (UK) and have noticed that instead of getting 4 or 5 bars of 3g at work like i used to i now only get 1 or no bars of 3g, 1 or 2 bars of edge or no service since i installed 6.1.2.

As a result i keep missing calls and texts.

I have also noticed my battery doesn't last as long as it used to, i don't know if that is just because of 6.1.2 or if it is because the phone is always switching between edge and 3g. Would that reduce battery life much?

My wife also has an iPhone 4 on o2 and has noticed her signal isn't quite as good since 6.1.2 but not as bad as mine.

Anybody else having the same issues.

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i havent noticed any signal degradation with 6.1.2. i would contact your provider and make sure there isnt some kind of network issue in the area.

3. Bez59 thread starter macrumors regular

I went into an O2 shop the other day and they said everything is fine with the network.

There are a couple of people at work who haven't installed 6.1.2 and are on O2 and their signal is fine.

4. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

5. Bez59 thread starter macrumors regular

Not yet, I was hoping there would be something else I could try or 6.1.3 might fix it but it looks like I might have to :(