Anyone have 'maximum invisibleshield' on their iPhone 4? Maybe it helps on reception?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jason520C, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Jason520C macrumors member

Maximum, from what I hear, covers the WHOLE phone, including the steelband edges. Does anyone have this, and does it help your reception as if you have a bumper on your phone?

2. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

Do you mean the maximum coverage invisisble shield from Zagg? If so, I ordered it and no it does not help my reception issues.

3. Jason520C thread starter macrumors member

Ok thanks, actually do you recommend me getting that? But there's also the otterbox coming out...

I love the naked look, so I kind of want to go with the shield, just to protect from scratches and such (already got a very light scratch on the back). On the other hand, I want protection from cracks, but I don't want a clunky phone. Chances are if I get the otterbox, I'll go with the commuter option.

4. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

I put the Invisible Shield on the front and back the moment I took my iPhone4 out of the box. I haven't had any trouble with it peeling off in the corners but it does have a slight orange peel look on the front. It is a little tacky to the touch at first, but smooths out over time.

5. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice