Anyone have Photoshop 7?

macstudent

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2002
Milwaukee, WI
neither do I. But couldn't you just copy the image from the adobe website and create your own logo. I know it wouldn't be the highest quality, but it might satisfy you until it is released.

MacAddict

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
Boulder, CO
how do i get it

how do i get it from this thread, i know i probably sound stupid but when i click on the attachment it asks me how to handle the file attachment.php3 god damn this is annoying i want the icon so bad can somebody help me out?

MacAddict

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
Boulder, CO
i got it im an idiot

aright i got it i just had to expand it with stuffit expander thanks alot guys mac people are the best!!!!:D :D :D

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Hm, I downloaded the ICN but when I opened it up in Preview, copied it, and then pasted it onto my PS6 icon it didn't copy over the transparency, so now I've got a black area behind the icon... and I'm too lazy to use an icon program. :rolleyes: Damn.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
Originally posted by Hemingray
Hm, I downloaded the ICN but when I opened it up in Preview, copied it, and then pasted it onto my PS6 icon it didn't copy over the transparency, so now I've got a black area behind the icon... and I'm too lazy to use an icon program. :rolleyes: Damn.
sometime loging out then loging back in works... thats is if i understand your problem correctly.

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
Re: Re: im using

Originally posted by dualburn001

how is it?
stable?
Its pretty good. I have had to crash on my 2 times so far and load times are good. Saving/converting files is fast (seems faster than PS6) Many of the filters are not inplace yet. I like the way that the brushes are handled. A bunch of new ones and the way they are displayed. I have not really dived into it but other for novice users like my self.. it looks prety dam good. Cant wait for the full thing to ship. I would love to get my hands on it.

-evildead

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by Hemingray
Ummm...did you try opening it in PS and checking the transparency there?

If it works, just copy paste from there. Keep in mind that I posted the 128 bit OS X icon, so it might need some tweaking...

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
verbose101

Just in case you haven't heard this already, arn and company will shut down any thread that discusses warez, serials, etc.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
verbose101

Just in case you haven't heard this already, arn and company will shut down any thread that discusses warez, serials, etc.
Thanks for the heads up Rower_CPU, I didn't know. Won't happen again.

:D :p :cool:

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
rower cpu:

i got it from the attachment a while back....but mine has that black background on it. can i bring into photoshop and take that out?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.