Anyone have the belkin anti glare screen protecter on iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nhlfreak98, Jun 26, 2013.

1. nhlfreak98 macrumors 6502

I was wondering if you could post pics of it and tell me if you recommend it

2. Ta0jin macrumors 6502

If we're referring to the belkin iris anti-glare shields I would definitely recommend it. Where most anti-glare screen protectors distort and blur the retina display this one is much clearer while keeping the matte look that people like about the anti-glare. If your retina display with no screen protector is 100% then with the Belkin anti-glare is 95% little to no distortion, the only thing I would mention is with a white display you do notice some grain but not as bad as other anti-glare protectors.

3. nhlfreak98 thread starter macrumors 6502

Do you have it?

4. nhlfreak98 thread starter macrumors 6502

5. nhlfreak98 thread starter macrumors 6502

Does your finger slip on it? When like sliding it or do I have to get used to it

6. Ta0jin macrumors 6502

I can't post pics right now but there is already a thread on this that has pics. I'm not sure what you mean by slip. It feels just like any anti glare screen protector, nothing like glass but that doesn't bother me at all. You just have to try it out. I like it but some people have specific preferences so just keep in mind it feels like any anti glare that's out there, just a matte feel.

7. nhlfreak98 thread starter macrumors 6502

Mine kind of makes the retina display bad but I'm getting used to it

8. Retired Cat macrumors 65816

I have this on my 5 and I like it. No distortion, and while its not smooth like glass, I think it has a pleasant texture.

I had a tough time getting the protector aligned properly, but I think that's an issue with most display films.

9. Ta0jin macrumors 6502

It's not as good without the screen protector but its way better than other anti glare protectors.

10. imacadoo macrumors member

I had it. Now have the power support anti-glare and I much prefer that to the belkin. The PS is more precision cut, fits better and has a smoother feel (I found the belkin to grab a bit when scrolling). Hard to find the PS in stores though. Had to order on line. But is worth it.