iPad Anyone having issues with the Notes App?

Discussion in 'iOS 13' started by christophermdia, Jun 10, 2019.

1. christophermdia macrumors 6502a

christophermdia

My notes app is not displaying Text ... its typing but the letters don’t appear ... when I check my phone, the note is there but on the iPad with ios 13 nothing ...

Other than this, most is running quite smoothly ...

2. earthdog macrumors regular

Notes are working for me however I have seen this behavior in Fantastical. Cant determine the work around it occurs in both dark mode and standard too.

3. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

I use notes daily. First time trying to write a note it would disappear. If you scroll up, you will see a copy of the note you already had open. Tap and hold the previous note and select delete. You will get a pop up asking if you want to delete the graphic, say yes and from that point forward it works fine. It does for me and its not easy to explain past that. I have had to do it with all my notes. I have many because I manage projects and have a lot of them going at the moment.

4. christophermdia thread starter macrumors 6502a

christophermdia

Oddly, if I go to my exchange account in Notes, I can type notes, but not iCloud ... and this is an iPad Pro 11 ... I have an older iPad mini 4 I updated to 13 that the notes app works just fine on with iCloud ... hmmm ....

5. marklemac macrumors regular

marklemac

Go into settings / accessibility and TURN off increase contrast. That solved mine.