Last Friday, September 20th I purchased my iPhone 5c from a local Best Buy location. The following Sunday, the 22nd, I visited my local Apple Store to have Applecare+ applied to the phone. Either though a technical error or simple human error via the associate that was helping me, it appears that Applecare wasn't applied to my phone properly, as when I type the serial number into http://selfsolve.apple.com/ it only lists the standard 90 days of phone support and one year warranty. I have an e-mail with a receipt of purchase, a physical receipt, and the charge is on my credit card, so the purchase definitely went though. In addition, I found five e-mails there were sent at seemingly the same time for Genius Bar Work Authorizations in reference to purchasing Applecare. Finally, while checking the Apple Support Profile page I see that the iPhone, which apparently wasn't registered to my account anyway, even though I selected to register it during initial setup last Friday, has two current listings under the "Repair Activity" heading. I set up a call back from Applecare support tomorrow around 2PM to see if we can sort this out, but holy cow is it annoying.