Anyone here have a Bumper in any other color besides black?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rockyroad55, Aug 28, 2010.

1. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Just wondering how many people here have a different color bumper before the case program was introduced. I have an orange bumper that almost every iPhone 4 user asks me where I got that from.

2. solius macrumors regular

I have white, black, blue, working on getting a green. I would like an orange bumper but they are not even available on ebay :mad:. I have a feeling they will be back on the market after the sept. deadline for the iphone case program though so maybe we will see color bumpers again and after these inflated ebay prices 30 dollars is going to seem like a steal.

3. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Yes, I'm trying to get my hands on a white one, but no F-in way am I paying those outrageous prices.

4. solius macrumors regular

Ive been lucky so far I ordered the white one before the case program so I got it for free. I got the blue one off of ebay for about 4 dollars over the original retail price so i got real lucky :). Looking to get a green one for about the same price. Orange I will probably never get since I looked yesterday they are not available unless you find someone willing to sell one.

5. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I have green, white, blue, & black. I'd like to get an orange one, but I wouldn't pay over $30.00 for it.

6. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Pink here, and with a decorative skin from DecalGirl. Had a good laugh at the Apple Store last week when we bought a second ip4 for my husband--the guy helping us actually said he'd never seen that case before. He asked what it was and where I'd gotten it. :rolleyes:

7. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

My orange one attracts tons of attention especially at the apple store across from work. I go there on my break sometimes to play with an iPad (technically, I want to get one so I check every day). :)

8. Salacion macrumors 6502a

I'll be impressed when it gets you a date.

9. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Tell my girlfriend that and she would have a "WTF is wrong with that girl?" face on.

10. adztaylor macrumors 68000

11. MotleyGrrl macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

I have the pink one and of course the black. i'm really kicking myself for not ordering the green one too... but at the time spending 60 bucks for 2 cases seemed outrageous! Who knew they would have ended up being free:rolleyes:

12. RichBrewski macrumors member

And that if you sold one of them, your profit margin would be ridiculous.

13. sportster macrumors 6502

My girlfriend and I ordered 2 bumpers before we even got our iPhone 4. I had an orange one and she got the pink one. I gave my orange one to my dad when he got his phone, and my gf has the pink bumper on her phone. I kinda miss my orange bumper, but like my lucky labs wrap and carbon back skin.

I have a black bumper new in the package, but don't plan on opening/using it. I'm hoping once Apple sells the bumpers in the stores I might be able to exchange it. It's a long shot, and more likely a big fat no...

14. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

15. carlili4190 macrumors regular

I have every color... I was fortunate enough to be in the Apple store when they were putting them on the shelves and I grabbed every single color... It cost $$$ then but I got a refund for every single one of them :D

16. solius macrumors regular

If you ever want to get rid of your orange one let me know :D